Saturday 5 July 2014

Big Dave's Little Stroll... Down but not out!

With the announcement that the walk will still take place later next year I have been inundated with messages of support from so many of... you wonderful people, pledging donations and #GoBigDave selfies!

I look forward to getting back on my feet (quite literally) and then getting back out there and training... I'm determined to do you all proud :)

So for now keep those #GoBigDave selfies (and the donations) coming and don't forget to spread the word...
 
Big Dave's Little Stroll - down but not out!
 
 
In the meantime enjoy a bit of Sons of the Late Colonel - 500 Miles (#GoBigDave)
 
I've got an audio track of this... perfect for Ipods!
Just message me and I'll send you the copy -
all we ask is that you pop a small donation in the charity pot :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment