Wednesday 29 January 2014

Heavyweight support from Lightweight boxing legend Billy Schwer

Had some great news today!

Former British, Commonwealth and European lightweight and IBO World Light Welter-weight title Champion, fellow local lad, and thoroughly nice bloke, Billy Schwer, has offered to work with me with my training and... my diet for Big Dave's Little Stroll - End 2 End 2014! 

 
I had an extremely positive meeting with Billy and his lovely business partner Amanda this afternoon, coming up with loads of ideas as to how we can work together to make sure that I nail those 1,127.5 miles!
 
And with Billy, who is now excelling as an Internationally renowned motivational and inspirational speaker, getting involved with Big Dave's Little Stroll, it's safe to say that I'm absolutely buzzing

No comments:

Post a Comment